Qurban Australia Cow Part
For Qurban Rites in Australia, we will do the slaughtering, skinning and butchering of the animal in a halal approved abattoir. The process will be inspected by our representative. The cut meat will be flown to Singapore. We will further butcher the meat into portions (around 10 pieces per kg) that are ready to be delivered to your doorstep or distributed to the needy in Singapore.
– Qurban for 1 Name
– Weight of meat flown back to Singapore : 15kg (average)
– Weight of 1 live cow : 205kg
*Prices are inclusive of delivery to your doorstep.
Slaughter date : 10-13 July 2022
Qurban meat will be delivered to your home / donated: To be confirmed
*Due to Australian regulations, pictures of before or after slaughter cannot be taken in the abattoir.
- You may enter more than one name for Qurban. Eg. Muhammad Ridhwan & Family
- For more than one livestock, after Add to cart, press Continue shopping to add another name
Terms and Conditions
- I commission Qurban.SG to manage my Qurban on my behalf for the sake of Allah Ta’ala.
- In any unforeseen circumstance that my Qurban is not carried out, Qurban.SG will bear any loss and carry it out the following year.
- Qurban.SG will provide me with the Certificate of Qurban by 30 August 2022.
- There will not be any Before After Photo as photo-taking of slaughtering is not allowed in the abbatoir.