Qurban Australia Cow Part
For Qurban Rites in Australia, we will do the slaughtering, skinning and butchering of the animal in a halal approved abattoir. The process will be inspected by our representative. The cut meat will be flown to Singapore. We will further butcher the meat into portions (around 10 pieces per kg) that are ready to be delivered to your doorstep or distributed to the needy in Singapore.
– Qurban for 1 Name
– Weight of meat flown back to Singapore : 15kg (average)
– Weight of 1 live cow : 205kg
*Prices are inclusive of delivery to your doorstep.
*Due to Australian regulations, pictures of before or after slaughter cannot be taken in the abattoir.
- You may enter more than one name for Qurban. Eg: Muhammad Ridhwan & Family
- For more than one livestock, enter Name of Particpant, Add To Cart, then press Add More Order to add another name
Terms and Conditions
- I commission Qurban.sg to perform this Ibadah Qurban on my behalf for the sake of Allah Ta'ala.
- I agree that if my Qurban was not performed due to any unforeseen circumstances, it will be carried forward the following year.
Out of stock